Sunday 3 November 2013

$0.99



KDP select has added this new feature where you can reduce the price of your book for a set time, while still keeping your percentage of royalties. I decided to give it a try and will be reducing the price of my book to $0.99 from the 8th until the 14th of November. So if you haven’t bought the book yet, now is the time to do it. If you have bought the book and liked it; please share it on your blog or Facebook page and tell your friends. I have been told by many people that they thought it was very funny. I’m hoping a reduced price will result in some reviews too.

I’m very new at the publishing game and at the moment I’m experimenting with different promotions. It’s exiting as I have no idea how this will go, but I’m looking forwards to seeing some data at the end of the promotion. Here is the link to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Language-in-the-blood-ebook/dp/B00EMEN1P6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1377328658&sr=1-1&keywords=angela+lockwood

Happy reading……

No comments:

Post a Comment