Tuesday 5 November 2013

Half arsed

I decided to make some changes in my life as doing things half-arsed is never a good thing. Firstly there was the book promotion. After receiving an email from Amazon-KDP about their new feature to reduce your book for a limited time. I thought great idea, let's put that into place in the 20min I have before I have to catch the 8.10 to Monaco. Pleased with my new plan I posted the usual link to Amazon.co.uk everywhere. Now on my day off I read the offer more closely and I can only do this offer to Amazon.com or Amazon.uk.co, but not both. Already having set it up I decided to repost all the info with the correct link. And feel free to reblog this:

My book at the reduced price from the 8th till the 14th is only available on Amazon.com at $0.99. You can find it via the following correct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Language-blood-Angela-lockwood-ebook/dp/B00EMEN1P6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383640942&sr=8-1&keywords=angela+lockwood

I've also decided to quit my job as I'm not really enjoying it and frankly I'm more tired after my day off than before it. Often walking around like a Zombie uttering barely comprehensible french phrases. I've re-negotiated my contract down to the end of the year and I'm looking forwards to devoting myself fully to writing and promoting. One of the reasons we moved to France was to get a better quality of life, to enjoy the sun and all the other fine things the south of France has to offer. Working 40 hours with a hefty commute and no thanks certainly doesn't fit with that philosophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment