Thursday 22 January 2015

Free book offer


I’ve finally released my third book. Blood Ties, Book 2 in the Language in the Blood series is now available via Amazon. Unfortunately it is only available in e-book format. However, if you download the free Kindle app you can read it on your computer or tablet. Here is the link to stampede to the shop:

If you haven’t read the first book, you can download it for free on the 24th and 25th of January via the following link:

All reviews to my books are more than welcome and if you want me to review your book, leave me the link to your book here or contact me via facebook. I do have a few rules for the books I review.

1.       They have to be self-published; if you’re lucky enough to have a publisher you don’t need my help!

2.       To help you I will buy your book, but only if it is available on Amazon kindle and at 3$ (2£) or less.

3.       I work full time, so I will probably not get round to reviewing more than about a book a month.

4.       I will publish my review on my blog and Amazon, but only if it merits 3 stars or more. If I don’t like your book I’ll contact you with some notes.

5.       There are some genres I really don’t enjoy so don’t send me any links to erotica and horror. I don’t have children so I don’t think I can judge a children’s book, but young adult is fine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment